Baked Halibut with Herb-Almond Crust2020-07-22
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(3.3 / 5)
6 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.4 g
Polyunsaturated Fat0.9 g
Baked Halibut with Herb-Almond Crust
- 1/3 cup (80 g) nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 g) chopped toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1¼ pounds (600 g) halibut fillet,cut into 4 pieces
- 4 lemon wedges
Preheat your oven to 400 F (200 C). Lightly grease with cooking oil a wire rack large enough to hold fillets in a single layer. Put greased rack on a baking sheet and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt, egg white, and Dijon mustard. Whisk until creamy and set aside.
In a shallow dish, combine remaining ingredients, except halibut fillets. Mix well.
Dip each piece of fish in the crumb mixture, then in yogurt mixture and again in crumb mixture. Set on prepared rack.
Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until fish is lightly browned on the outside and opaque in the center. Serve baked halibut with lemon wedges.