Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Cutlets2020-06-17
- Yield: 2
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Ready In: 35m
Average Member Rating
(3.6 / 5)
7 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Cutlets
- 2 large skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup 960 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 g ) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 g) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat your oven to 400 F (200 C).
Dredge each chicken breast in olive oil. Using a sharp knife, make thin slices into the top of each chicken breast. Stuff with chopped garlic.
In a mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs and grated Parmesan cheese. Mix well and set aside.
Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Dip each chicken breast into Parmesan mixture then place them into the greased baking sheet.
Sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until chicken cutlets are tender.