Batida Rosa Cocktail
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
Batida Rosa cocktail. Alcoholic mixed drink. Made from freshly squeezed juices and cachaça spirit.
- 2 oz (60 ml) Cachaça spirit
- 1 oz (30 ml) fresh pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) Grenadine syrup
- 1 oz (30 ml) Club Soda
- orange peel for garnishing
In a shake filled with crushed ice,combine all ingredients,except Club Soda. Shake well and strain into cocktail glass filled with cubed ice.
Pour Club Soda over and garnish with orange peel.