Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(3.6 / 5)
32people rated this recipe
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Delicious chicken breasts with fettuccine, cheese, and Italian spices.
- 1 pound (480 g) uncooked fettuccine
- 1 stick butter,melted
- 1 cup (250 g) heavy cream
- 2 cups (500 g) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1-2 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 1 boneless,skinless chicken breast,cubed
- olive oil
- Italian spices
Cook fettuccini according the cooking instruction.
In a large nonstick skillet,combine melted butter and heavy cream. Warm and season with salt and black pepper.
Place half of grated Parmesan cheese in serving bowl. Pour heavy cream mixture over top.
Drain cooked fettuccini pour into the serving bowl. Toss gently. Sprinkle with remaining half of grated Parmesan cheese. Toss well to combine.
Preheat olive oil in pan. Add minced garlic and saute until golden brown.
Season chicken breast with salt and black pepper. Add to the pan and cook until golden.
Place over fettuccini and serve immediately.