Cooked Ginger Pork Loin
- Yield: 2
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Cooked ginger pork loin.This recipe belongs to Japanese cuisine.Fast&delicious.
- 1/2 pound (240 g) thinly sliced pork loin
- 3/4 onion,peeled and grated
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and grated
- 1 inch (2.5 cm) grated
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- For Seasoning: 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin (sweet cooking wine made from rice)
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 1 teaspoon sugar
In a small mixing bowl, combine grated onion, garlic, and ginger. Add seasoning, mix and set aside.
Season sliced pork loin with salt and black pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet, preheat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add sliced pork in single layer. Cook, turning once, until golden brown (do not overcook!)
When the meat is cooked through, add the seasonings and chopped scallion. Serve cooked ginger pork loin immediately.