Cooked Shrimp Lamaze
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 50m
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
Cooked shrimp Lamaze. Cooked shrimp with delicious homemade sauce Lamaze.
- 2 hard-cooked eggs,finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 ml) mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons India relish
- 1½ tablespoons minced pimento
- 1½ teaspoons finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1½ teaspoons finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon mild prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh chives
- hot pepper sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2½ pounds(1.2 kg) medium shrimp,cooked,shelled and deveined
Combine all ingredients except shrimp in large bowl. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Before serving,add cooked shrimp and toss thoroughly.