Shrimp Remoulade Recipe2016-05-26
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Shrimp Remoulade recipe. This delicious shrimp recipe belongs to French Cuisine. Cooked shrimp served with mustard,vegetables and spices.
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 pounds (960 g) shrimp,cooked,shelled and deveine
In a small mixing bowl,combine olive oil,mustard,vinegar,salt and paprika. Whip thoroughly. Stir in grated onion.
Add cooked shrimp and refrigerate for a few hours. Serve on the bed of grated fresh cabbage.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe