- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Cream-stuffed strawberries is such an easy dessert to make.The cream filling is made from milk,whipped cream.almond extract and vanilla pudding mix.The cream-stuffed strawberries are so elegant-looking and luscious-tasting that they are perfect for any party.Very delicious dessert.
- 18 large fresh strawberries
- 1 cup (250 ml) cold fat-free milk
- 1 oz (30 g) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (500 ml) reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/4 teaspoon almon extract
Cut a deep X in each strawberry. Spread berries apart.
In a mixing bowl,combine milk and pudding mix. Whisk for 2 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream and almond extract. Spoon about 5 teaspoons of mixture into each strawberry. Refrigerate until serving
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe