Easy Pressure Cooker Chicken Soup Recipe
- Yield : 4 soup bowls
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
Easy pressure cooker chicken soup recipe. Chicken with vegetables cooked in pressure cooker.
Use white-meat chicken to make healthy,fast and extremely tasty version of chicken soup.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large yellow onion,peeled and chopped
- 2 medium carrots,peeled and diced
- 2 medium celery stalks,sliced
- 1 cup diced potatoes
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts,diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups (1.5 L) low-fat chicken broth
In a pressure cooker,melt butter over medium heat. Add chopped onion,carrots and celery. Cook,stirring,for 4 minutes or until onion is soften.
Stir in chicken,potatoes,dill,thyme and seasoning. Cook,stirring,for for a further 1 minute. Pour in chicken broth.
Close pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set burner heat to high. When cooker reaches high high pressure,reduce heat to low. Set timer to cook for 15 minutes.
Open pressure cooker,using a Quick Release mode. Stir soup well. Ladle into soup bowls. Serve hot.