- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 60m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
Eggplant caviar.Very tasty meal.You can use it as an appetizer or side dish.
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Italian flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 4 cloves garlic,peeled
- 4 green onions,white part only,cut into chunks
- 3 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400°F(200°C). Prick eggplant in several places with a fork. Place on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until blackened and softened(about 45 minutes).
Set aside. Scoop out eggplant flesh and place in food processor. Discard skin and stem.
Add all remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Transfer eggplant mixture to a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours. Serve eggplant caviar cold.