Fried Honey-Flavored Chicken Wings
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Fried honey-flavored chicken wings. Skillet fried honey-soy chicken wings.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds (960 g) chicken wings
- 1 garlic clove,peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) commercial brown gravy
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) clear honey
- 4 teaspoons tomato paste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large nonstick skillet,heat vegetable oil. Season chicken wings with salt and black pepper.
Cook in preheated vegetable oil over low heat for 15 minutes,turning occasionally.
Remove fried chicken wings from skillet and pour off cooking fat.
Add crushed garlic to skillet and stir for 20 seconds. Add soy sauce,brown gravy,honey and tomato paste and stir well.
Return chicken wings to skillet with sauce,cover and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Serve hot.