Fried Mustardy Beef Rissoles
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Fried mustardy beef rissoles.Pan-fried spicy beef meatballs.Very tasty!
- 2 large onions,peeled and finely chopped
- 1 carrot,peeled and finely grated
- 1 pound (480 g) minced beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 egg,beaten
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds,roughly grinded
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- sprigs of parsley
In mixing bowl,combine onion,carrot,minced beef parsley and beaten egg. Add roughly grinded mustard seeds,salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix with a fork until the ingredients are well blended.
Shape into 12 balls and coat with seasoned flour.
Preheat oil in large frying pan. Fry meatballs in heated oil for 10 minutes until crisp and golden on all sides.
Drain fried mustardy beef rissoles on kitchen paper and arrange on a warmed serving plate. Garnish with sprigs of parsley.