Grilled Chicken Wings with Sesame-Honey Sauce
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 55m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 2-3 pounds (960-1440 g) wings and drumettes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup (60 g) clear honey
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- freshly chopped scallions,for garnish
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat your gaz barbecue to medium heat. Season chicken wings with salt and black pepper.
Grill over medium heat for 40 minutes,turning every 10 minutes,until golden and crispy.
For Spicy Sauce: Preheat olive oil in small pan. Add minced ginger and saute until cooked through. Add remaining ingredients and cook,stirring occasionally, for a further 2 minutes.
Serve grilled chicken wings with sesame-honey sauce.