Healthy Waldorf Salad
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 20m
- Ready In: 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Healthy Waldorf salad. Delicious fruit and vegetable salad.Simple&easy.
- 3 apples,peeled,cored and cubed
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup (250 g) seedless red or green grape
- 2 stalks celery,chopped
- 2 green onions,finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 bunch watercress,stems removed,washed
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
In a large mixing bowl,combine cubed apples and lemon juice. Toss well.
Add the grapes,chopped celery,green onions and toss again.
In a small mixing bowl,combine mayonnaise,yogurt,apple juice and celery seeds. Stir well to combine.
Spoon yogurt mixture over apple mixture and toss well.
Pat dry washed watercress on paper towels and place it on salad plate. Top with apple mixture and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.