Instant Pot Beef Lo Mein Recipe2022-12-31
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 20m
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
4 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat2.6 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat1.2 g
Instant pot beef lo mein recipe. Asian noodles with beef, spices, and vegetables cooked in an electric instant pot. A very delicious Chinese recipe. Looking for more quick and easy pressure cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Pressure Cooker Recipes
You may also like Pressure Cooker Turkey Sausage and Potato Stew
Instant Pot Beef Lo Mein Recipe
- 16 oz (480 g) package Asian noodles
- 1 pound (480 g) beef flank steak, cut against the grain
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) beef broth
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) Chinese rice wine
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon red chili paste
- 2 tablespoons pad Thai sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
Heat the olive oil in an instant pot turned to sauté mode. Add beef strips and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned on all sides, for about 2 minutes.
Stir in crushed garlic and minced ginger. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for a further 1 minute.
Pour in the beef broth, rice wine, soy and oyster sauces, red chili paste, and scallions. Stir well.
Close the instant pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to boil over medium-high heat. Add Asian noodles and cook in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
Using the Quick Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid. Stir in cooked noodles, then drizzle with more sesame oil. Mix well.
Remove cooked beef and noodles from the instant pot and transfer to a serving plate. Stir in Thai and hoisin sauces and toss well. Serve hot.