Instant Pot Braised Green Beans Recipe2022-02-24
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Ready In: 40m
Average Member Rating
(3.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3.3 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat2.2 g
Instant pot braised green beans recipe. Green beans with vegetables cooked in an electric instant pot. Very easy and tasty vegetarian dish! I used homemade vegetable stock to make this recipe.
Instant Pot Braised Green Beans Recipe
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1½ pounds (720 g) green beans, tails cut off
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable stock
Heat the olive oil in an instant pot turned to the sauté mode. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until they are soft and golden.
Add garlic, sugar, and salt. Stir well. Stir in tomatoes. Add green beans this pour in vegetable stock. Mix well.
Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 5 minutes.
Using the Natural Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid. Stir beans well before serving. Serve hot.