Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Pasta Recipe2021-06-16
- Cuisine: Italian
- Course: Main Dish
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat7 g
Polyunsaturated Fat5.3 g
Instant pot spinach artichoke pasta recipe. Cubed chicken thighs with spinach, artichoke hearts, and pasta cooked in an electric instant pot/pressure cooker. This recipe adapted from https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/one-pot-spinach-artichoke-pasta/
You may also like Chickpea Curry Recipe, another very easy, healthy and yummy vegetarian recipe cooked in the pressure cooker.
Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Pasta Recipe
- 1½ cups drained and chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 large yerllow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless and skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 2 cups (500 ml) chicken stock
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1½ cups shredded cheese
- 4 large handfulls fresh spinach
In 4-quart (4 L) electric pressure cooker, combine artichoke hearts, onion, seasoning, cubed chicken, chicken stock, and pasta. Stir well.
Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 13 minutes.
Using the Quick Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid. Stir in shredded cheese and spinach.