Margarita Mango Salsa
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Ready In: 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
Margarita mango salsa.Fresh Mexican salsa.Very healthy and tasty.
- 1½ cups diced mango
- 1/4 cup green onions,thinly sliced(green part only)
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño pepper,seeded and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro,coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red bell pepper,finely diced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tequila
In a mixing bowl,combine all ingredients. Mix well,then cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Serve margarita mango salsa as an appetizer.