Oven Baked Banoffi Pecan Muffins
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Oven baked banoffi pecan muffins. very delicious dessert baked in halogen (turbo) oven.
- 6 oz (180 g) all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 banana,peeled and mashed
- 1 egg,lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) buttermilk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter,melted
- 1½ oz(40 g) vanilla fudge,finely chopped
- 1½ oz(40 g) pecan nuts,chopped
- 2 teaspoons demerara(raw sugar)
Line a 6-hole muffin pan with paper muffin cases.
Place low grilling rack in turbo oven.
In a mixing bowl,combine all-purpose flour,baking powder and caster sugar. Mix well and set aside.
In a separate large bowl,combine mashed banana,egg,buttermilk,vanilla extract and butter. Mix well and set aside.
Preheat halogen oven to 347°F(175°C).
Lightly fold the flour into banana mixture,then fold in the fudge pieces and 3/4 of pecan nuts(don't overmix or the muffins will be heavy). Evenly spoon the mixture into the muffin cases,then sprinkle over the remaining chopped nuts. Sprinkle with raw sugar.
Place in turbo oven and cook for 10-15 minutes,until risen and firm to the touch. Transfer oven baked banoffi pecan muffins to a wire rack and leave to cool completely. Serve warm.