Oven Baked Creamy Mustard Chicken Breasts
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 4 boneless and skiless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup (250 ml) half-and-half
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
In a large nonstick skillet,heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and black pepper. Add chicken breasts and saute until golden,for about 3-4 minutes per side,turning once. Remove cooked chicken from the skillet and transfer to a baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil .
Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until cooking through.
Meanwhile,pour chicken broth into hot skillet. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook,stirring,over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until thickened. Pour sauce over baked chicken and serve immediately.