Oven Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Wings2014-02-08
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Oven baked honey garlic chicken wings. Chicken wings with honey,soy sauce and spices baked in oven.Very delicious appetizer!
- 2 pounds (960 g) chicken wings,cur into two pieces,tips off
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) liquid honey
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
In a large mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except chicken wings. Mix well,add chicken wings and stir to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for,at least,4 hours or overnight.
Preheat convection oven to 375°F(190°C).
Arrange marinated chicken wings together with marinade on aluminum foil. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes,turning halfway through cooking.
Serve oven baked honey garlic chicken wings hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe