Oven Baked Lemon and Ginger Pork Chops
- Yield: 4 servings
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
Oven baked lemon and ginger pork chops. Marinated pork chops cooked in halogen(turbo) oven.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 bunch of green onions, chopped
- freshly squeezed juice of 2 lemons
- rind of 2 lemons
- 1 stick fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- small handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Greek yogurt
- 4 pork chops
- salt and freshly ground blsck pepper to taste
In a mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except pork chops. Mix well.
Add pork chops and stir well to cover with marinade. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Remove marinated pork chops from refrigerator. Arrange meat in the base of oiled ovenproof dish. Pour marinade over.
Preheat halogen (turbo) oven to 380 F (190 C). Place ovenproof dish on high rack and cook for 20 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
Garnish baked pork chops with fresh coriander leaves. Serve hot.