Oven Baked Spinach and Mushroom Tart
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 55m
Average Member Rating
(3.5 / 5)
11people rated this recipe
- 8 oz (240 g) fresh mushrooms,washed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 10 oz (300 g) frozen spinach,thawed and drained
- 4 large eggs,beaten
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- 2 oz (60 g) feta cheese,crumbled
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add mushrooms,minced garlic,seasoning and saute over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes.
Spray pie dish with nonstick cooking spray. Squeeze the rest of water out of the spinach. Spread squeezed spinach out on the bottom of the pie dish. Add cooked mushrooms and crumbled feta.
In a mixing bowl whisk together eggs until smooth. Add milk,grated Parmesan and dash of black pepper. Whisk well to combine.
Pour egg mixture over spinach,mushrooms and crumbled feta cheese. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Place the pie dish on a baking sheet. Transfer to a preheated oven (350°F-180°C). Bake spinach and mushroom tart for 45minutes or until it golden brown on top.