Oven Baked Trout with Creamy Sauce2012-12-23
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
- 4 boneless and skinless trout fillets
- olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic,peeled and sliced
- 1 chilli pepper,seeded and diced
- freshly suqeezeed lemon juice
- handful of fresh dill,chopped
- 6 dessertspoons natural yogurt
- kosher salt
Rub fish fillets with olive oil and season with black pepper. Arrange each trout fillet on its own sheet of large aluminum foil. Place sliced garlic, and chili pepper on the fish.
In a mixing bowl,combine lemon juice,dill and yogurt. Mix well.Season to taste and place 1 tablespoon on each fillet.
Fold the foil up to form a secure parcel. Put on high grilling rack of turbo oven. Set turbo oven temperature to 392°F(200°C).
Fold the foil up to form a secure parcel. Put on high grilling rack of turbo oven. Set turbo oven temperature to 392°F(200°C). Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe