Oven Baked Hot and Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
- 4-6 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 chili,seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Score chicken drumsticks with a sharp knife.
In a mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Mix well and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Place chicken drumsticks in marinade and set aside for at least 2 hours.
Preheat halogen (turbo) oven to 495 F (250 C). Place a baking tray on the grill rack.
Grill marinated chicken drumsticks on each side until well cooked (for 10 minutes per side) Check chicken is cooked through before serving.