Oven Grilled Ham Steaks
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 1 large ham steak
- 1 tablespoon butter,melted
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- For the Apple and Pecan Salsa:
- 1 crisp,sweet-tart apple,cored,finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezes lime juice
- 3 tablespoons pecans,coarsely chopped and toasted
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint,finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper,seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon candied ginger,finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet onion,finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Make a Salsa Sauce for Oven Grilled Ham: Put the apple in nonstick mixing bowl. Add the freshly squeezed lime juice. Toss to coat. Add the remaining ingredients,but do not mix the salsa until right before you are ready to serve it.
Oven Grilled Ham Steaks: Preheat the turbo oven grill to high.
Arrange the ham steak on the preheated grilling rack. Cook at 480°F (250°C) for 4-6 minutes per side. Transfer oven grilled ham steak to a platter.
Stir the salsa. Taste for seasoning,add more lime juice and brown sugar as necessary. Spoon the salsa over oven grilled ham.