Pressure Cooker Hamburger Soup
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 3 cups (750 ml) beef broth
- 14 oz (420 ml) can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 large yellow onion,peeled and diced
- 2 mediun green bell peppers,stemmed,cored and chopped
- 2 celery stalks,thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots,peeled and sliced
- 1 large potato,peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves,finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves,finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ pounds (720 g) lean ground beef,crumbled
In a pressure cooker,combine beef broth,diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Stir well until tomato paste dissolves.
Stir in onion,green bell pepper,celery,carrots,potato,parsley,oregano. Season with salt and black pepper. Add crumbled ground beef.
Close pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set burner heat to high pressure. When cooker reaches high pressure,reduce heat to low. Set timer to cook for 8 minutes.
Open pressure cooker,using a Quick Release method. Stir well before serving. Ladle soup into soup bowls. Sprinkle each bowl with grated Cheddar cheese.