Pressure Cooker Salisbury Steak Recipe
- Yield : 6
- Servings : 6 serving plates
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat7 g
Pressure cooker Salisbury steak recipe. Ground beef patties with mushroom gravy cooked in a pressure cooker. Are you looking for more easy and delicious pressure cooker recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out – Pressure Cooker Recipes
- 1/2 pound (240 g) sliced musjrooms
- 1/2 of yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 1½ cups (375 ml) low-sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- For Beef Patties:
- 1½ pounds (720 g) lean ground beef
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) milk
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In 6-quart (6L) electric instant pot, combine onions and mushrooms. Stir well.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all beef pattie ingredients. Stir well, then form six patties. In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add patties and brown on both sides for about 3 minutes per side.
Remove browned beef patties from the skillet. Layer over mushrooms mixture in the pot. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, except cornstarch and water. Mix well, then pour over patties.
Close the pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 18 minutes.
Using the Quick Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid. Remove cooked beef patties and transfer to a serving plate.
Switch the cooker mode to saute. In a small mixing bowl, combine cornstarch and water. Mix until cornstarch is dissolved completely. Stir the cornstarch mixture into the cooking liquid and cook for a further 5 minutes or until liquid is thickened. Add beef patties back to the sauce and stir well to coat with the gravy.
Transfer Salisbury steak to serving plates. Pour the gravy over. Serve over mashed potatoes.