Pressure Cooker Vietnamese Beef Stew Recipe2018-06-30
- Yield : 6 soup bowls
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 1:25 h
- Ready In : 1:35 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Slow cooker easy goulash soup recipe. Very delicious beef and vegetable soup cooked in slow cooker.
- 4 cups (1 L) beef broth
- 14 ½ oz (435 ml) can diced tomatoes,undrained
- 1½ pounds (720 g) lean beef round steak,cubed
- 3 cups sliced cabbage
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped caroots
- 1 tablespoon mincede garlic
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except seasoning. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Turn off slow cooker. Season with salt and black pepper. Ladle into soup bowls. Serve with a dollop of sour cream (optional).