Slow Cooker Baked Stuffed Potatoes2022-03-03
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat6 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat0.1 g
Slow cooker baked stuffed potatoes. Delicious and easy-to-make baked loaded potatoes! Learn how to make a delicious side dish with just a few ingredients in under 8 hours in the crockpot. Plus, a bonus tip to make sure they come out perfectly every time! I used Homemade Barbecue Sauce to make this recipe.
What Makes Slow Cooker Baked Stuffed Potatoes So Special?
Baked stuffed potatoes are a delicious and easy-to-make dish that will please even the pickiest of eaters. This classic comfort food is made by baking potatoes in a slow cooker, then stuffing them with your favorite ingredients. The result is a savory and flavorful meal that can be enjoyed anytime. Not only are slow cooker baked stuffed potatoes incredibly tasty, but they also make for an incredibly versatile dish.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can create various crockpot potato recipes that will satisfy any cravings you may have. From cheesy to spicy, there’s something for everyone when it comes to slow cooker potato dishes!
Baked loaded potatoes are a special treat that offers a delicious way to enjoy a classic dish. The slow cooking process ensures perfectly cooked potatoes with a creamy interior. Moreover, stuffed potatoes are incredibly simple to make, require minimal prep work, and can be filled with whichever ingredients you prefer.
Whether you’re looking for an easy-to-make side dish or a full meal, slow cooker baked stuffed potatoes are the way to go! As Julia Child famously said, “People who love to eat are always the best people.” Let’s show our love for food by making slow cooker baked stuffed potatoes today.
5 Delicious Variations of the Classic Slow Cooker Baked Stuffed Potato Dish
Baked stuffed potatoes are a classic comfort food that can be enjoyed in many different ways. With the help of a slow cooker, you can make this delicious dish even easier and more flavorful. Here are five delicious variations of the classic slow cooker baked stuffed potato dish that will have your family and friends asking for seconds! From creamy mashed potatoes to cheesy bacon-filled potatoes, these recipes are sure to become favorites for everyone at the table.
1. Bacon and Cheddar Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes: This recipe adds bacon and cheddar cheese to a super easy slow cooker dish that will have you wondering why you never made it before!
2. Creamy Mashed Peas and Potatoes: If your family loves mashed potatoes, these creamy mashed peas and potatoes are the perfect dishes for them! They’re also great served with turkey, chicken, or beef for a comforting meal any night of the week.
3. Cheesy Bacon-Filled Potatoes: These cheesy bacon-filled potatoes are stuffed with bacon, cheddar cheese, and a blend of herbs and spices to give them a delicious flavor that’s sure to please your family!
4. Roasted Garlic Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes: If you love mashed potatoes but want something a little different, these roasted garlic mashed potatoes are the dish for you! They’re great served by themselves or as a side dish for chicken or beef.
5. Perfectly Puffed Potato Cakes: This potato recipe is perfect for any meal because it can be used as a side dish, a vegetarian entrée, or even as an appetizer. They’re cooked in the oven and then topped with a sweet and tangy sauce to give them an extra burst of flavor.
Slow Cooker Baked Stuffed Potatoes
You may like as well:
- 8 bacon slices, cooked
- 8 medium Russet potatoes, cut into third
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and finely diced
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Prepare 8 sheets of aluminum foil to wrap the potatoes. Spray each of them with nonstick cooking spray.
Place 1 tablespoon (15 ml) BBQ sauce on each sheet of foil. Top with potato, cut-sides facing up. Dot each potato with the butter, then top with celery and diced onion. Arrange shredded carrot around, then top with cooked bacon and green onions.
Wrap each potato with the foil. Place wrapped potatoes in a 6-quart (6 L) slow cooker.
Cover the pot and cook on low-heat setting for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Open the pot. Carefully remove baked potatoes from the cooker and transfer them to a serving plate. Open the foil and add shredded cheese. Wrap potatoes again and transfer them to the cooker.
Cover the slow cooker and cook for a further 20 minutes.