Slow Cooker Beef Casserole
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 4:00 h
- Ready In: 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat2.2 g
Slow cooker beef casserole. This easy beef casserole is a delicious, hearty dinner that’s perfect for busy weeknights. With simple prep and a few hours of slow cooking, you’ll have a flavor-packed meal the whole family will love.
What is a Beef Casserole and What Makes it So Special?
A beef casserole is a delicious and nutritious dish that can be made in a slow cooker. It is a hearty meal that combines beef, vegetables, and herbs to create an amazing flavor combination. The slow cooking process allows all the flavors to meld together and create an incredibly flavorful and comforting dish.
The beef casserole is perfect for busy days when you don’t have time to spend hours in the kitchen cooking, as it requires minimal effort but produces maximum flavor! With so many easy slow cooker beef recipes available online, you can easily whip up a delicious beef casserole in no time.
3 Tips on Making Your Slow-Cooked Beef Casseroles Even More Interesting & Flavorful
Slow-cooked beef casseroles are a great way to make sure your family enjoys a delicious and nutritious meal every night. But if you want to take your casseroles to the next level, why not try adding some interesting and flavorful ingredients? Here are 3 tips on how to make your slow-cooked beef casseroles even more interesting and flavorful.
1. Add more vegetables.
2. Feel free to switch out the beef for chicken, pork, or even bacon.
3. If you have any seasonings left over from previous meals, feel free to add some of those in as well!
5 Delicious Casseroles to Try This Week
Slow-cooker beef casseroles are a great way to enjoy a delicious meal with minimal effort. With just a few ingredients and a slow cooker, you can create mouth-watering dishes that will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. Here are five delicious casseroles that you should try this week! From classic comfort food to exotic flavors, these recipes will have your family asking for seconds! So get cooking and enjoy some flavorful meals with minimal effort. !
1. Slow Cooker Beef and Wild Rice Casserole This hearty and delicious dish is packed with flavor. Topped with a mix of mushrooms, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, and green peppers in a seasoned beef broth sauce, this slow cooker beef casserole is sure to be your family’s new favorite dinner recipe! With just one-pot cooking time and minimal prep work required, you will have the perfect meal for busy weeknights!
2. Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole This breakfast casserole is loaded with sausage, eggs, onions, green peppers, jalapeno peppers, and cheese. This easy-to-make dish will have your family coming back for seconds! It’s great to make ahead of time and enjoy while you’re still in bed. !
3. Potato and Bacon Casserole This potato and bacon casserole is the perfect comforting dish for a chilly day! Serve with a side of vegetables for the perfect meal!
4. Easy Tortellini Casserole This easy tortellini casserole will have you coming back for seconds! It’s made with fresh spinach, cream cheese, tortellini noodles, and plenty of Parmesan cheese to go around. It takes minutes to prep ahead of time but tastes like it took hours! Serve with a side of vegetables for the perfect family meal!
5. Creamy Shrimp Scampi This creamy shrimp scampi is so flavorful and full of herbs and garlic, it will have you coming back for seconds! It’s made with fresh spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and plenty of garlic cream sauce to go around. It only takes minutes to prep ahead of time but tastes like it took hours! Serve with a side of vegetables for the perfect family meal!
Slow Cooker Beef Casserole
You may like as well:
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound (480 g) diced beef
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and chunked
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 1 cup (250 ml) beef stock
- 2 tablespoons gravy granules
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- chopped green onions, for garnish
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cubed beef and cook until browned on all sides.
Remove browned beef from the skillet and transfer it as well as any pan juices to a slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Cover the pot and cook on a high-heat setting for 4-5 hours ( low-heat setting 7-8 hours)
Turn off the slow cooker and open the lid. Remove cooked beef and vegetables from the slow cooker and transfer them to a serving plate. Sprinkle with chopped green onions. Serve hot.