Slow Cooker Caribbean Cocktail Sausages
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:00 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Slow cooker Caribbean cocktail sausages.Very delicious appetizer cooked in slow cooker.
- 1 pound (480 g) package cocktail wieners or small,cooked smoked sausage links
- 12 oz (360 ml) jar pineapple preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded lime peel
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- few dashes bottled hot pepper sauce
In a 3½-quart (3.9 l) slow cooker,combine all ingredients. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4 hours.
Serve slow cooker Caribbean cocktail sausages immediately with wooden toothpicks.