Slow Cooker Caribbean Cocktail Sausages2022-06-16
- Yield: 12
- Servings: 12
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 4:00 h
- Ready In: 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3.6 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat1.4 g
Slow cooker Caribbean cocktail sausages. Learn how to cook perfect cocktail sausages in a slow cooker. An excellent choice for any party! You may also like Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage or Slow Cooker Lemon-Garlic Chicken
Slow Cooker Caribbean Cocktail Sausages
- 1 pound (480 g) package cocktail wieners or small, cooked smoked sausage links
- 12 oz (360 ml) jar pineapple preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded lime peel
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- few dashes bottled hot pepper sauce
In a 3½-quart (3.9 L) slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
Cover the slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4 hours.
Serve slow cooker Caribbean cocktail sausages immediately with wooden toothpicks.