Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 1 ½ pounds (720 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups (750 ml) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Buffalo wing sauce,divided
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz (240 g) cream cheese
- 1 cup (250 g) cheddar cheese,shredded
- 1 tablespoon corn starch+1 tablespoon water
- 16 oz (480 g) linguine noodles
- chopped cilantro
In a slow cooker,combine chicken breasts,broth,1/4 cup Buffalo sauce and seasoning. Top with cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8 hours.
Remove cooked chicken from slow cooker. Using a two forks,shred meat,then stir in remaining 1/4 cup Buffalo sauce. Toss well to coat and set aside.
In a small mixing bowl,combine corn starch and water. Whisk well and add to slow cooker. Stir well until cream cheese and cheese are all combined and smooth.
Brake noodles in half and add to slow cooker. Top with shredded chicken and cover slow cooker. Cook on high heat setting for a further 30-60 minutes or until noodles are cooked through,stirring 3-4 times during cooking.
Remove cheesy Buffalo chicken pasta from slow cooker. Transfer to serving platter. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve.