Slow Cooker Cheesy Tortellini
- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3.8 / 5)
4people rated this recipe
Slow cooker cheesy tortellini. Italian tortellini with cheese and mushrooms cooked in slow cooker.
- 1/2 pound (240 g ) ground beef
- 1/2 pound (240 g) Italian sausage,casings removed
- 24 oz (720 g) marinara sauce
- 14 oz (420 g) can sliced mushrooms
- 14½ oz (435 g) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 19 oz (570 g) package fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 cup (250 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 g) shredded cheddar cheese
In a large nonstick skillet,combine ground beef and Italian sausage. Cook over medium-high heat until browned.
In a slow cooker,combine meat mixture,marinara sauce,mushrooms and tomatoes. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Stir in cheesy tortellini and sprinkle shredded cheeses over top. Cover slow cooker and cook on low -heat setting for a further 15 minutes.