Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo2020-12-12
- Cuisine: Italian
- Course: Main Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 4 servings
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5:00 h
- Ready In: 5:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3.0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat0.0 g
Slow cooker chicken Alfredo. Chicken breasts with Parmesan cheese cooked in a slow cooker and served over the cooked pasta. Very easy and delicious chicken recipe. I used homemade chicken broth to make this meal. You may also like Slow Cooker Tomato-Chicken Stew or Slow Cooker Chunky Chicken Soup
Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 cups (500 ml) reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) reduced-fat milk
- 1/2 cup (125 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 8 oz (240 f) cooked fettuccine, warm
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a slow cooker, combine cubed chicken, chicken broth, broccoli, garlic, and basil. Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 4-5 hours.
Stir in combined cornstarch and milk, stirring 2-3 minutes. Add shredded Parmesan cheese, stirring until melted.
Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Remove cooked chicken with creamy sauce from slow cooker. Serve over the cooked fettuccine.