Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6:00 h
- Ready In : 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Slow cooker chicken Stroganoff. Very famous and delicious chicken recipe. Chicken breasts with mushrooms and noodles cooked in a slow cooker.
- 1 ½ pounds (760 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts,cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 10 ¾ oz (325 ml) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup instant minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups cooked no-yolk egg noodles
- ground red pepper
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients together in slow cooker. Mix well.
Cover and cook on low heat setting for 4-6 hours. Sprinkle with red pepper. Serve slow cooker chicken Stroganoff hot.