Slow Cooker Chicken with Wild Rice Soup
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:30 h
- Ready In: 8:40 h
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 pound(480 g) skinless,boneless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1/2 cup uncooked wild rice
- 1/4 cup onions,finely chopped
- 2 cans(300g each) condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 can (420 ml) chicken broth with roasted garlic
- 2 cups carrots,sliced
- 1 cup (250 ml) half-and-half
Put chicken slices in slow cooker. Combine together rice,onions,chicken broth,potato soup,peppercorns and carrots. Mix well and pour mixture over chicken.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7-8 hours.
Stir in half-and-half. Turn slow cooker to high-heat setting. Cover and cook slow cooker chicken for a further 15-30 minutes or until hot.