Slow Cooker Coffee Pot Roast
- Servings : 10
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3.5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
Slow cooker coffee pot roast. Beef rump roast with soy sauce,coffee and vegetables cooked in slow cooker.Great beef recipe!
- 2 large yellow onions,peeled and sliced
- 3 pounds (1.44 kg) beef rump roast
- 1 cup (250 ml) strong coffee
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 bay leaves
Arrange half of sliced onion in slow cooker. Top with beef roast and remaining onion. Add minced garlic,coffee,soy sauce,oregano and bay leaves. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Discard bay leaves. Serve slow cooker coffee pot roast with broth.