Slow Cooker Ginger Chicken Wings
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
3people rated this recipe
- 12 chicken wings,tips removed
- 1/2 cup (125g) chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 g) brown sugar
- 1/8 cup (35 ml) dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and minced
- fresh chives,chopped
Preheat your broiler.
Place chicken wings in preheated broiler and broil for about 5 minutes per side or until wings are cooked through.
In a mixing bowl,combine chopped remaining ingredients. Stir well. Add cooked chicken wings and stir again to coat well.
Transfer chicken wings to slow cooker. Reserve and keep warm.
Sprinkle cooked chicken wings with chopped chives before serving.