Slow Cooker Ginger-Soy Chicken Wings
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:00 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(2 / 5)
5people rated this recipe
- 3 pounds (1.44 kg) disjoined chicken wings,tips removed
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Combine all ingredients,except toasted sesame seeds in slow cooker. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 3-4 hours,draining off fat after 2 hours.
Arrange slow cooker ginger-soy chicken wings on serving platter. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.