Slow Cooker Honey Barbecue Chicken
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5:00 h
- Ready In : 5:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Slow cooker honey barbecue chicken.Chicken tenderloins with barbecue sauce and honey cooked in slow cooker.
- 2 pounds (960 g) chicken breast tenderloins
- 1½ cups (370 ml) barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) clear honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Place chicken breast tenderloins in slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour barbecue mixture over chicken
Close slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4-5 hours. Serve slow cooker honey barbecue chicken hot.