Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken Breasts
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless and skinless chicken brests,cubed
- 1 package italian dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chicken stock
- egg noodles
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except noodles. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender.
Meanwhile,cook noodles,according packing instruction. Drain cooked noodles and divide between a serving bowls.
Remove cooked chicken with sauce from slow cooker. Place over cooked noodles and serve immediately.