Slow Cooker Marinated Ribs2021-07-07
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:15 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat6.5 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat2.0 g
Slow cooker marinated ribs. Cooking with your crockpot is a fantastic way to ensure you have time to work on other things because it’s not a hands-on process. Add the ribs, pour over the marinade, and set to low for 8 hours.
Benefits of Marinating Meat in a Slow Cooker
You can get a lot of benefits by cooking your ribs in a slow cooker. The meat is tender and flavorful, and the process is very simple.
The meat will be more tender because the slow cooker will cook it for an extended period of time, which breaks down the connective tissue that makes tough meats tough. It also helps to keep moisture locked in so the meat stays juicy.
Cooking ribs in a slow cooker also means you don’t have to babysit them as they cook, just set it and forget it! You can walk away from your kitchen knowing that your ribs are being cooked properly without any worries about overcooking them.
Basic Rib Marinade Recipe
The following are some of the best rib recipes that you can try out.
1) Basic Rib Marinade Recipe: This recipe is for those who have never tried cooking ribs before. The ingredients required are 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and 2 teaspoons garlic powder. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and then place them on the ribs. Leave it to marinate for at least 8 hours before placing it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 hours or until they become tender and juicy.
Slow Cooker Marinated Ribs
- 2½ pounds(1400 g) beef ribs
- 2 small cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup(250 ml) beef consomme
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
Place beef ribs in a slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Stir well and pour mixture over ribs.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8 hours, turning beef ribs once.
Serve marinated beef ribs hot.