Slow Cooker Meatballs with Pasta Recipe2020-05-09
- Yield: 6 serving plates
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 9:00 h
- Ready In: 9:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat2.4 g
Polyunsaturated Fat0.8 g
Slow cooker meatballs with pasta recipe. Beef meatballs with pasta and tomato sauce cooked in a slow cooker. You may also like Maple Meatballs, another delicious meatballs recipe cooked in a slow cooker/crock pot.
Slow Cooker Meatballs with Pasta Recipe
- 28 oz (840 ml) can crushed tomatoes
- 15 oz (450 ml) can diced tomatoes
- 15 oz (450 ml) can tomato paste
- 1 cup (250 ml) beef stock
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 pound (240 g) spaghetti, broken in half
- To Make Meatballs:
- 1 pound (480 g) lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) whole milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped freah parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, beaten egg, cheese, parsley, and garlic. Season with salt and black pepper. Using a wooden spoon, mix until well combined. Roll the mixture into 35 meatballs.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add meatbals and cook until browned, for about 2-3 minutes. Remove cooked meatballs from the skillet and transfer to a papper towel-lined plate. set asude.
In a 6-quart (6 L) slow cooker, combine tomatoes, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef stock, onion, and garlic. Mix well, then stir in meatballs until well combined.n with salt and black pepper to taste.
Cover thevpot and cook on low-heat setting for 7-8 hours.
Open the lid and sti in spaghetti. Covr and and continue cooking for a further 30-40 minutes or until pasta is al-dente.
Turn off the slow cooker and open the lid. Stir meatballs and pasta well befroe before serving. Add chopped basil and mix again. Serve hot.