Slow Cooker Peppered Beef
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10:00 h
- Ready In: 10:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker peppered beef. Delicious beef steak with vegetables cooked in a slow cooker.
- 2 pounds(960 g) lean beef round steak,thinly sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper,thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper,thinly sliced
- 1 onion,peeled and sliced
- 1 cup(250 ml) nonfat beef broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1½ teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Grease nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Preheat over medium-high heat. Add sliced beef steak and cook,stirring,until browned.
Place peppers and onion on bottom of slow cooker. Top with cooked beef(avoid stacking meat slices directly on top of one another).
In a mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Stir well and pour over meat.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours.
Serve slow cooker peppered beef hot.