Slow Cooker Pizza Fondue2013-06-16
- Servings : 20
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:00 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Slow cooker pizza fondue. Pizza fondue cooked in slow cooker.
- 1/2 pound (240 g) Italian sausage
- 1 cup onion,peeled and chopped
- 2 jars(28 oz(740ml) each) meatless pasta sauce
- 4 oz (120 g) sliced ham,finely chopped
- 1 package sliced pipperoni,finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound (480 g) mozzarella cheese,cut into 3/4 inch(2 cm) cubes
- 1 loaf Italian bread,cut into 1-inch(2.5 cm)cubes
In a large nonstick skillet,combine sausage and onion. Cook,stirring occasionally over medium heat until sausage is browned. Drain and discard fat.
Transfer cooked sausage mixture to 4½ quart slow cooker. Gently stir in pasta sauce,ham,pepperoni and pepper flakes.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 3-4 hours. Serve slow cooker pizza fondue warm with mozzarella cheese and bred cubes.