Slow Cooker Pork and Noodles
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6:00 h
- Ready In : 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 1 ½ pounds (760 g) boneless and pork tenderloin,cubed
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions,thawed and drained
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 oz (360 g) package no-yolk egg noodles,uncooked
- 1 cup (250 ml) nonfat sour cream
- 3 cups (750 ml) nonfat chicken broth
Grease slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
In a slow cooker,combine cubed pork,onions,mushrooms,garlic powder and chicken broth. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 5-6 hours.
Increase heat to high. Add uncooked noodles and stir well to mix. Cover slow cooker and cook for a further 30 minuted or until noodles are tender.
Stir in sour cream and heat through.