Slow Cooker Spanish Chicken Stew2015-09-30
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 11:00 h
- Ready In : 11:10 h
- 1 ¼ pounds (600 g) boneless and skinless chicken thighs,cut into pieces
- 12 oz (360 g) red-potatoes,peeled
- 1 red bell pepper,seeded and cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow onion,peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme,crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup 980 g) black olives,pitted
- 14 ½ oz (435 g) diced tomatoes,undrained
- 1 cup 9250 ml) chicken broth
In a slow cooker,combine chicken,potatoes,red bell pepper and onion. Stir in diced tomatoes,chicken broth,garlic,thyme and seasoning.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 10-11 hours.
Turn on high heat setting. Stir in black olives. Cover and cook for a further 15 minutes.
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe