Slow Cooker Spicy Sausage Rounds2014-02-14
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5:00 h
- Ready In : 5:10 h
- 1 pound (480 g) kielbasa sausage,cut into chunks
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) blackberry jam
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
In slow cooker,combine all ingredients. Toss well to coat completely.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high heat setting for 3 hours or until richly glazed.
Serve spicy sausage rounds with toothpicks.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe