Slow Cooker Taco Chili2022-10-06
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:10 h
- Ready In: 8:20 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat0 g
Slow cooker taco chili. Ground beef with vegetables and beans cooked in a slow cooker. Famous and delicious Mexican recipe. You may also like Saucy Baked Beans, another tasty recipe cooked in a crock pot.
Looking for slow cooker recipes? We have a great collection, please check it out-Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow Cooker Taco Chili
- 1-2 lb (480-960 g) lean ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz (450 g)) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14½ oz (435 g)) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz (30 g ) diced Roted-brand tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz (240 g)) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1¼ oz oz (35 g) taco seasoning mix
- 1 oz (30 g) ranch seasoning mix
Lightly grease a large nonstick skillet. Add ground beef and cook, for about,10 minutes, crumbling with a fork.
In a slow cooker, combine cooked beef and the remaining ingredients, except garnishes. Cover crock pot and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Serve slow cooker taco chili</U with sour cream, shredded cheese (optional), and taco chips.