Slow Cooker Taco Chili
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:10 h
- Ready In : 8:20 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Slow cooker taco chili. Ground beef with vegetables cooked in slow cooker.
- 1-2 lb (480-960 g) lean ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz (450 g)) hominy beans,rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz (450 g)) pinto beans,rinsed
- 1 can (14½ oz (435 g)) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz (30 g ) diced Roted-brand tomatoes,undrained
- 1 can (8 oz (240 g)) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 large onion,peeled and chopped
- 2 ribs celery,chopped
- 1¼ oz oz (35 g) taco seasoning mix
- 1 oz (30 g) ranch seasoning mix
- sour cream,shredded Cheddar cheese,taco chips,for garnish
Lightly grease large nonstick skillet. Add ground beef and cook , for about ,10 minutes , crumbling with a fork.
In a slow cooker,combine cooked beef and remaining ingredients,except garnishes. Cover crock pot and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Serve slow cooker taco chili